Korean Visa Requirements
For Korean Visa inquiries, please contact:
THE BARON TRAVEL CORPORARTION
Telephone Numbers: 8817 4926 & 8817 8318
Inquiries will be attended to during office hours,
Mondays to Fridays (except holidays),
9:30am to 11:30am & 1:30pm to 3:00pm.
Please ask for Lito Santos or Avel Cristobal.
Main Visa Requirements
1. Application Form (Computerized – Printed in A4).
2. 1pc. Passport size colored picture (white background).
3. Original Passport (valid for at least 6 months).
4. Copy of Passport First Page (Bio-data page).
5. Original & Copy of valid visas and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5years: http://www.oecd.org/about/membersandpartners/list-oecd-member-countries.htm
Example: Australia, Schengen countries, USA, UK, Canada, Japan etc.
(And Korean visa if applicable)
6. Original Personal Bank Certificate (must include account type, account number, current balance, account opening date, 3 or 6 months average daily balance [ADB]).
7. Bank Statement of latest 3 months (original bank statements/certified true copy of passbook).
8. Photocopy of most recent ITR (Income Tax Return) or Form 2316.
9. Photocopy of PRC Card or IBP Card (If applicable only).
10. If applying with family members, provide original PSA birth and marriage certificates as proof of relationship.
1. Original Certificate of Employment (must include applicant's position, date hired, compensation, company address, HR landline number [cell-phone number is not allowed], HR e-mail address]).
FOR BUSINESS OWNERS:
1. Photocopy of Business Registration from SEC WITH (GIS) GENERAL INFORMATION SHEET or DTI.
2. Photocopy of Business Permit/ Mayor’s Permit.
1. Original School Certificate (Registration form is NOT accepted).
2. Photocopy of School ID (Front and Back).
3. Birth Certificate – PSA original.
4. If minor and the parents are not going to his travel you must submit DSWD clearance.
5. Parents’ Documents:
- If Employed: COE original.
- If Self Employed: Business Registration from SEC or DTI (copy), Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit (copy).
- Original Bank Certificate (must include account type, account number, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average daily balance [ADB]).
- Bank Statement (original or certified true copy of bank statements/passbook for the last 3 months).
- Copy of ITR.
•Minors/students who are not applying together with parents should attach copy of parents’ passports. If parents already have approved visa, copy of their visa should be attached.
•If financially supported by relatives other than parents.
-Submit affidavit, complete financial documents of the supporter, and proof of relationship (Allowed are siblings, grandparents, aunt/uncle).
-Parents financial documents should still be submitted.
IF HOUSEWIVES OR HOUSEHUSBANDS
1. Your own or your spouse’s original Bank Certificate. Must include account type, current balance, account opening date, ADB.
2. Your own or your spouse’s Bank Statement. Original or certified true copy of bank statements/passbook for the last 3 months.
3. If spouse is employed
– Spouse’s Original Certificate of Employment. Must be original; and must have the address of the employer, the landline number and email address of employer’s HR department, applicant’s position, date hired, and compensation. Mobile number is
– Copy of ITR (Income Tax Return) or Form 2316 Copy.
4. If spouse is self-employed
– Copy of spouse’s Business Registration from SEC or DTI.
– Copy of spouse’s Business Permit or Mayor’s Permit (Copy).
– Photocopy of spouse’s ITR (Income Tax Return) with BIR stamp or Form 2316 with corresponding payment receipt from BIR authorized bank.
5. Photocopy of PSA Marriage Certificate
IF COMPANY/ ORGANIZATION/ INSTITUTION:
1. Invitation Letter.
2. Copy of Business registration from Inviting company.
IF INVITED BY RELATIVES/ FRIENDS FROM KOREA
1. Invitation Letter (original/scanned copy).
-Name and birthdate of applicant and inviter.
-Detailed purpose and schedule.
-Must include signature of inviter.
-Relationship between inviter and invitee (proof must be submitted such as PSA documents, Photos taken together).
2. Proof of identity (Copy of passport and visa [if applicable], valid ID).
3. Proof of relationship (NSO/PSA documents that will support degree of relationship).
4. Copy of alien registration card if the inviter is a foreigner.
IF RETIRED SENIOR CITIZENS
1. Photocopy of Senior Citizens ID (FRONT/BACK).
IF SHOULDER BY THE COMPANY
1. Photocopy of Business Registration from SEC WITH (GIS) GENERAL INFORMATION SHEET or DTI of the Company.
2. Photocopy of Business Permit/ Mayor’s Permit.
3. Original Bank certificate by the company (must include account type, account number, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average daily balance [ADB]).
4. Bank Statement of latest 3 months by the company.
5. Guarantee letter issued by company.
Reminders for Lacking Documents
•For documents that cannot be submitted, letter of explanation written by the applicant should be submitted.
•If self-employed but do not have business permits, proof should be submitted.
1. Social media influencer –screenshot of social media page.
2. Freelance actor –screenshot of internet articles and movie posters.
3. Freelance employee –Copy of employment contract.
Reminders for Family Application
•Family should apply at the same time at the same window (attach proof of relationship).
•Nanny/Personal Assistant/Personal Caregiver should apply together with the employer (attach Employment Contract/Affidavit).
•For children who are financially supported by a family member other than parents, additional affidavit and proof of relationship should be submitted.
Visa processing time:
- Monday to Friday (except holidays) from 8AM to 11AM.
- 5 working days (Due to the increasing number of visa applications, please note that a daily visa application limit may be implemented or the releasing date of the visa may be delayed without prior notice depending on the volume of visa applications received per day. Visa applicants are therefore advised to have sufficient period of time to submit and process their visa applications before their intended travel date due to the sudden changes in the visa processing schedules. We are only allowed 20 applications per online appointment system – even numbered dates until further notice.).
Below 59 days stay in Korea -- GRATIS
60 to 90 days stay in Korea – PHP 2,000.00
Baron Travel Service Fee – PHP 1,000.00